[Best]Happy Whatsapp Status Quotes & Sayings with Wishes

By
Advertisement
I just realized 2015 is about to end and people around the globe are excited to welcome new Happy Whatsapp Status, I thought to pen something for our readers so they can share some unique quotes and sayings along with cute and sweet Happy New Whatsapp Quotes wishes. 

So folks we all are ready to bye Year 2015 and waiting eagerly for the 2016 to wish everyone Happy New Year. This is the era of social media we all are connected through these virtual medium and that has made the way your wishing everyone very easy and unique. 

On social networking sites you can share your blessings and wishes by posting status on Facebook, tweets and messages on WhatsApp Quotes.  we all uses this technology and everyone sharing same sort of quotes and sayings for WhatsApp status doesn't sounds good so considering these points, this post of mine contains Cute, Sweet and Lovely Happy New Status Greetings, Wishes, Whatsapp Status quotes, sayings and short liners.

We are starting with some funny new jokes and will continue with new year wishes for girlfriend-boyfriend, lovers, friends, family etc. 

Happy New Whatsapp Status
Happy New Whatsapp Status

Funny Happy New Whatsapp Status, Quotes & Sayings 


Happy New Year - It's your another chance to get it right :D 

Here's the end of another shitty year we'll one day be strangely nostalgic for. 

Brace your self- the happy new year status updates are coming. 

Dear New Year - Please Let Me, My Family, My Colleagues, My Clients and My Friends Be just happy this year. 

New Year is Here to having a fresh start at binge eating, boozing and stacking off. 

My new year resolution is to hanging out with people who ask me about my new year resolution. 

Don't be too excited about New Year, only the calendar is changed. The spouse, job and targets remains same.

I am gonna order a pizza 5 minutes before the new year and when they arrive I'll ask for refund saying i ordered this damn pizza a year ago. 

Dekh bhidu, my new year resolution is 1020 Pixels. any prob :P

Best Happy New Whatsapp Status, Quotes & Sayings for Lovers, Friends & Family


Ek pag patiyala, ek pag on beer oh my dear happy new year o.O

Hey Sweety, Be more awesome than last year :D

May the new year bring you significantly more joy than the holidays did.